Cumnock Rugby Club's Fan Box

Cumnock Rugby Club on Facebook

Sunday 6 September 2009

New update on 10th October after 06/09/09

Hi Everyone,

Only about 5 weeks to the sponsor day. Latest numbers are around 70. Latest names:

Bell + 2 pals

Doreen Findlay

Jim and Elspeth Mair

Spoke to Soupie yesterday and he is having a think about it as well.


Ists lost 12-8 away at Oban and were unlucky not to win (agreed I was there (tommy). Last year in the same fixture they lost heavily so there is a big improvement. Next week they play Paisley and should get a win at home against them.

2nds beat the Police 45 – 5. things are looking up on the playing side.

I have 20 people paid up so far and I really need to get payments in so that I can confirm the catering. Please send payments to me below or give them to Alex Dunsmuir or Tober.

We still have a few places left please pass the word.

See you all soon,

Morton

Cumnock chatboard link

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: